OUR MARKET SOURCE NEWSLETTER & PUBLISHED ARTICLES
At Stark Company Realtors, it is our mission to be your definitive source for real estate knowledge. Our Market Source Newsletter will provide you with quarterly insights into the current state of our local real estate market. We will also periodically bring you articles from other authors that we believe will aid you in becoming an informed real estate consumer.
Market Source Newsletters
Comments From Our Readers
- February 24, 2009- The PMI Mortgage Insurance Company Market Risk Index measures the probability that a market’s housing prices will lower 2 years from now.
-Click Here to view the PMI Economic Real Estate Trends Winter of 2009 Report.
-Click Here and see how Madison’s risk was rated “Minimal” or only a 1.9% risk of having lower prices in 2 years.
- October 18, 2008- Home Loans Available in Area (Published by: Capital Newspapers, Written by: Marv Balousek)….Read On
- February 19, 2009 - Climate of fear is enemy of Dane County housing market, says President David Stark…Read On
- December 30, 2008 -WMTV Ch-15 Interview of David D. Stark’s clarification on recent Case-Shiller index points out that the index does not represent any Wisconsin Cities and should not be a guidepost in evaluating State’s home sales…Read On
- October 6, 2008 -David K. Stark Speaks at “Madison Business Luncheon”, presented by Madison Magazine & WisBusiness.com…Read On
- October 5, 2008- Financial Crisis is About Fear, Not Greed (Written by: Nick Tasler, Director of Research and Development, TalentSmart)…Read On
- August 21, 2008- September Madison Magazine issue hits newsstands. Their “Big Shot” Madison Business monthly department features Dave Stark, “Buy, Sell, Give”…Click here for the featured “Big Shot” article.
- May 1, 2008- Market anomalies skew home-price data (Published by; MarketWatch, Written by; Chris Plummer)…Read On
- February 18, 2008- Understanding Foreclosure Issues (Published by; UW Extension, Written by; Andy Lewis & Russ Kashian)…Read On
We hope you find this information useful.
Please email us at Feedback@StarkHomes.com with your comments or questions.