Realtor, Broker Assoc., Chairman's Circle '14-'15, '17-'19, Diamond Guild 2016, 2019 Cornerstone Awa
I have a few "Proudest Moments". One would be the birth of my sons and then seeing them grow into productive, fine young men. The next would be the successful career I had in coaching for over 30 years. The last (so far) has been my transition into building a high level real estate business. Now I look forward to helping friends, family and new clients with real estate, and I'm especially excited to see what my next "Proudest Moment" will be.
Why I'm an Agent
I really enjoy the interactions with the buyers and sellers. Real estate is a profession where you don't have to push a product, you offer the important service of helping people when they need it. It's great to be able to help clients feel like winners as they sit at the table on closing day.
What excites me most about real estate is the opportunity to help people achieve their dreams. Every person I work with gets my full attention and I know they’ll each bring a different story to the table. Every story brings new challenges and I love finding creative ways to solve those challenges. My background as a coach at the University of Wisconsin allowed me to sell the great city of Madison to people for 14 years. I’ll bring that experience to each new client and I look forward to hearing how I can help you.
- Lived in the Madison area from 1961-1984 and 1999 to present
- Inducted into the Madison Sports Hall of Fame June 3, 2015.
- University of Wisconsin, Head Women’s Volleyball Coach, 1999-2012
- Radio color analyst for UW Women's Volleyball games since 2015.
-Big Ten Champions 2000 and 2001, NCAA Finalist in 2000.
-Big Ten Coach of the Year in 2000, 2001, 2006.
- 2019 Stark Company Cornerstone Award Winner
- Married to Carrie with two married sons, Ryan (Carissa) and Eric (Katie)
- Chose family, Madison and The Stark Company